What a fun day we had at Field Day last Friday!! Morgan and I were volunteers and helped man the "Bubbles" Station! Maggie and her Kindergarten class had tons of fun as they went through all the rotations for the morning. Thankfully, we had a gorgeous morning, and it wans't even too hot! (That's all relative around here, you know!) :)
I hope that you enjoy the slideshow! I didn't name all of the children, but you should be able to pick out Maggie with her pink hat and sassy glasses! Her "Bestie" (Hannah S) is ironically dressed very similar to her donning her pink hat also. You can find Morgan hiding under the table at our booth as the bigger kids came by. Mr. Wilson (Mrs. Hunter's Teacher's Assistant) is the one who kept everybody on schedule with the blow horn...yes, I think that it was confiscated at the end of the morning! If you look closely, you can find Mr. McCabe (the Principal) on the monkey bars!!
My blog has moved!
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment