Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blue Jay Point Trip


Maggie's Kindergarten field trip to Blue Jay Point. Lots of chaperones = fun times for all!! :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Anita - I love that you are doing all this blogging! I feel like I am (sort of) keeping up with you!!! I miss you dearly. I still haven't mailed your gift. Yes I am a huge slacker right now - you can say it! It's sitting on my counter calling my name everytime I pass by. It has to be packed a certain way, which is why it's still here. Anyway, I love your pics of Blue Jay point. And I am so excited about Morgan starting school this summer. Your girls are so beautiful! Love you friend :)

Anita said...

I thought that it was so cute how Mrs. Hunter had attached a note to all of the children on their shirts that they were outside exploring that day and that they should be checked for ticks. Should have gotten one of those notes myself...I was the one who came home with a tick from this wonderful day! Those of you who know me know how loud I screamed when I found him in a "cozy place" as I was getting ready for bed...MANY hours later!! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!!