Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SWA LUV!

The girls always do a great job traveling, but the trip to San Antonio was the first time that Southwest really got to know them! :) Mrs. Barbara was a really sweet flight attendant who had all kinds of SWA LUV! She let the girls help with the trash collection and then had them sing Happy Birthday to "Stephanie" a lady on the plane (who actually was on our return flight as well and remembered the girls!).
Mrs. Barbara tried to get Maggie to sing a song...she was going to do "Awesome God" but never got up the nerve to grab the mic. Morgan, on the other hand, went on with her solo career and sang, "On Top of Spaghetti" for the whole airplane!
They are so different from each other!!
This one is from the San Antonio Kids' Museum. Alex is walking and Maggie is driving!
We had a great trip home...three kids and me! :) The 2 hour layover in Nashville was excellent! Look what they had at the open gate across from our arrival and departure!

1 comment:

Grandma Carol said...

Yay!!! I got to see the videos! I thought Morgan's rendition of "On Top Of Spagetti" was the best I ever heard! And maggie really drove that Molly Trolley like a professional. And Alex walked! Wow!

I still can't view the slide shows. So sorry. It is discouraging when friends and relatives don't comment. I feel the same way on Flickr,but I just cannot open the slide shows.