I have so many posts that I have been meaning to put up...
"How Morgan is doing without Maggie"
"Apple Picking in Ohio"
"Dumplings in NC"
"The end of an era: Garden update"
"Bonita Chiquitas"
"First Quarter of Kindergarten"
"Dance, dance, dance"
"Fun in school...for Mommy!"
"Yellow Lambs of CBS"
...but alas, our new routine has had me running in circles and very busy! My time has been my most precious commodity, and now the most in demand! The post though, that couldn't wait, and is breaking my silence is to announce the fact that our family is growing again...Lesley and Ty are expecting Baby Siscoe #2!! (ETA: June 5ish, 2010)
Sweet Little One, I pray that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. That His commandments will be impressed upon your heart at an early age. I promise to talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. (Deuteronomy 6:5-7) I pray that one day you will know these words to be true and that they will be the prayer of your heart (Psalm 139):
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand.
When I awake,
I am still with you.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.
Amen.
We love you already,
G & Grandpa
My blog has moved!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment