Community Bible Study, which the girls and I have participated in for the last three years has been such a blessing in my life! I have enjoyed my time as a Children's Teacher and the in-depth Bible study has been so enriching. I have learned so much (this year we are studying Matthew, one chapter/week) and been stretched in many different directions. I have seen the power of prayer week in and week out. Praise God! Two weeks ago I was asked to give "the Opening" on Thursday morning in front of all the ladies. The Procrastinator in me has not changed over the years, but thankfully He is my strength and covers my weaknesses! Needless to say, the "final copy" was not finalized until...well...it was ready to deliver at 9:30 that morning... :)
In any case, I hope that you will be blessed, perhaps even challenged. You can listen to it here. (Click on 2/26 opening).
My blog has moved!
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment